We are looking for a qualified Social Media Strategist to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase the web traffic and the brand awareness of our clients.
As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
You should be able to ensure our company web presence and that of our clients is aligned with respective marketing strategies.
What you will be doing:
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high-quality content
- Administer all company and client's social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager or passion to learn and execute.
- Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BSc degree/ Graduation in Marketing or relevant field
** Contract based/Freelancers too can apply/reach out to us **